Terms and Condition 2019
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
LEGAL STUFF ABOUT US
WHO WE ARE
YHPL Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 12106203. Our registered office is at 3rd Floor, 1 New Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1AN, United Kingdom.
OUR ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE POLICY
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by YHPL Ltd ("Yoppie") and Yoppie, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
You may only apply for a Yoppie subscription if you are 18 years or older. Furthermore, you can only make agreements on Subscription for delivery of the Box to an address in the UK.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
You can always change, update, pause or cancel your subscription with us at any time. Please do so via the “My Account” page of the Yoppie website or by contacting our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always do our best to make last-minute changes for you. But sometimes we need up to 5 days notice, due to large volume of deliveries.
You can cancel your order at any time, the easiest way to cancel your order is via the “My Account” area of the Yoppie website. You can also cancel by email by contacting our Customer Care team at email@example.com We always do our best to make last-minute changes for you. But sometimes we need up to 5 days notice, due to a large volume of deliveries.
PAUSING OR CANCELLING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
With Yoppie, you can always change, pause or cancel your subscription with us at any time. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time by providing notice to us by 8am the day before any intended delivery within your subscription plan. In such circumstances, the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge. In such circumstances, if your card has already been billed (see the section about billing timings), we will issue a full refund
PRICES FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS OUR PRODUCTS
- The Prices, shipping costs and the time frame listed on the Website, with a subject to obvious typos, are the ones to be applied. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website.
- Prices are quoted including VAT with Packaging and Postage on top. The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel or pause their subscription with us.
We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe, Bambora or, if selected as a payment option, Paypal.
You authorize us to debit the periodic charges from your credit or debit card without further approval, and that this until you replace payment and/or update your payment details via your account or inform our Customer Care team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for your first delivery only. For ongoing deliveries, you will be billed on a recurring basis every week in which a delivery is scheduled. The amount your card will be billed in any given week will be the value of your order(s) for the given week.
If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored securely by our payment providers, never by Yoppie. You can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details!
- We deliver by Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class post.
- We are unable to provide delivery notifications for Royal Mail orders. We do not obtain proof of delivery.
- We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
- Timed deliveries are not available.